Best Volvo repair and Volvo service in Miami, FL since 1982. We are Miami-Dade County's premier European auto repair experts!
My name is Douglas Andrew, Jr., my wife Maria and I started Doug's Automotive as a family-run repair service in 1982. Our large AAA-rated (Approved Auto Repair) facility employs experienced technicians certified by A.S.E. who have been nationally recognized for their skills and expertise. Although a cliche, it is a fact that our goal is to exceed your expectations and we have been successfully doing just that for the last thirty years. Our recent appointment to the Bosch Car Service program is a testament of our commitment to quality automotive service.
Regardless of what some believe, the only correct, accurate & professional way to test, analyze & diagnose today's computerized vehicles is to use advanced-level factory-specific scan tools during the process.
We use such equipment in out shop and are trained in their use and operation. We offer service and repair on BMW, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, VW/Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover and Saab. Our technicians can also handle popular domestic and Asian vehicles.
Our equipment includes:
- Hunter DSP600/S811 Wheel Alignment System
- the Ford, Jaguar and Land Rover IDS/VCM system
- Autologic European Diagnostic Scanner
- Honda GNA600, Volvo VCT2000, Toyota Techstream, Bosch MDI and Tech 2 Scanner
- Alliance Diagnostic Service Programming System for GM and Saab
- Chrysler Wi-Tech scanner
- Vag-Com for Audi and Volkswagen
- Launch Infinite Euro Scanner
- Sun 450 Engine Analyzer
- Vetronix MTS5200 Engine Analyzer
- Auto-Force 8400, Vetronix MasterTech Scanner
- Snap-On Solus Pro Scanner
- Snap-On Vantage Pro & OTC Vision lab scopes
- SUN/Edge Diagnostics Simu-Tech Analyzer
- Bosch BAT 151 Electrical Systems Tester, break-out boxes and much more.